Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Early American Motorcar - OWH Sketch #184

I'm jumping in again to play along in the OWH Sketch this week. I've been working on going through all my stamps and inking up some of the ones I somehow managed to buy but not yet use. I'm pretty sure that phenomenon is not exclusive to me (*grin*) but I do think it's important now and then to slow down and make sure I'm taking the time to keep it about the 'creating' as opposed to the buying & collecting.

This great stamp (Early Motorcar) is by Stampers Best. Whenever I've shopped for OWH Fundraiser stamps there I've always managed to add a few of their other great designs to my cart too. I love this image and think it's perfect for masculine designs. I could see this being a birthday, thinking of you or Father's Day card too. Hope you like it too!

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Early Motorcar (Stampers Best), Year Round Sentiments (Hero Arts)
INKS: Hot Fudge (My Favorite Things), Charcoal - Inked Edges (Colorbox)
PAPER: WorldTraveler (Teresa Collins), Blue Herringbone (Studio G), Recollections Solids (Michael's)
DIES: Fishtail Flags (My Favorite Things), Large Circles (Spellbinders)
OTHER: Twine (Doodlebug), Snaps (my stash)
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Paula I don't know how you do it this card is so great. I would take those same papers and make what Sandy would politely say is a sneeze. I always look at your cards and composition, someday I want to have mine come out as nice.

Dixie Cochran said...

You're so brave! That collection of patterned papers would have stumped me. You made them into a great background for your motorcar. Perfection!

Kathy said...

Love your card and the papers and stamp that you used but most of all I loved your comment:

" I do think it's important now and then to slow down and make sure I'm taking the time to keep it about the 'creating' as opposed to the buying & collecting."

I'm going to post that in my craft room as a reminder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...