Sunday, March 1, 2015

Occupation Themed Birthday Cards

Hello Friends! They're calling for more snow where I am today on the Connecticut/New York border. I'm hoping they're wrong... but it doesn't look like it but at least, thankfully, it doesn't seem like it will be too bad, maybe 3-6 inches.

I have been holding on to a few photos of cards I've made to send to members of my card maker group figuring it would be best to post them after sending them, just in case the recipient happened to read the post. Most of the cards I've been sending have been general birthday themes. Since I don't know most of the group well enough to make a card that has any specific connection to what they do or what they like. This one was an exception. I know Nancy is a nurse and thought this fun Dr. Needle digi from Hambo Stamps would make a fun choice for her card. He's easy and fun to color. 


I wish that all the snow we've had this winter would have translated into more crafting time for me but it hasn't worked out that way so I'm looking forward to the renewal and fresh start that Spring always seems to bring. What about you...Are you more productive at certain times of the year than others?

Happy Crafting!
signature


1 comment:

Tami B. said...

Very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...