Monday, July 5, 2010

S&S Sketch Challenge #24

Many thanks to all who stopped by and left such kind comments on my blog post over this past weekend. I was lucky enough to be off from work today (most people I know were not) and since it was very hot and humid here in the Northeast, I decided it would be a perfect opportunity to spend the day making cards. I got a nice start on my next box and managed to do this one based on this week's sketch.


For once, I turned the sketch on it's side and while the measurements of my pieces are not exact they do generally follow the sketch. Thanks to Marianne for this week's sketch!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

signature

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I really like your card -- makes me want to head to the beach, and that's pretty hard to do when you are inland (well we have a fairly large lake, but not the same).

helloholley said...

I love it.....looks really great turned!!!Great job!!!!;)

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Very pretty card--perfect for summer!

Nicolette said...

Very cute card!! Just wanted to let you know that you won my blog candy. Thank you so much for looking at my blog and leaving a nice comment. Could you please e-mail your address and I will get your prize in the mail. My e-mail address is beyondscrapin@aol.com

Your blog is awesome!!

Nicolette

Sherry Hickey said...

Your card makes me want to head somewhere where there's an ocean breeze! Here in the DC area it was 101 today!! Love your card.

Unknown said...

Very nice. I like every element on this card.

Wendy said...

Cute card! Nicely done. I love the stitching on the accent piece.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...