Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's Party!!!


September has arrived and that means it's Birthday Bash time for OWH! The month of September is a difficult and melancholy one for me for several reasons, not the least of which is the permanent memory of 9/11 seared into my head. I'm looking forward to taking part in as much of the activity at OWH Stars & Stamps as I possibly can. Making cards for OWH is truly rewarding and I often call it my "art therapy".


To start the festivities we have a call for Halloween cards. I don't typically make many Halloween cards but I was lucky enough to snap photos of a couple I included in the box I just shipped off. 



I know Halloween is a favorite, fun holiday for many... so go craft away card makers. Just remember to keep the "Happy" in your Halloween designs and get them shipped soon because the deadline is Sept. 20th!


Happy Crafting Everyone!

signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween cards....

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Paula these are really cute! I haven't been a huge Halloween fan either but I think doing the cute cards will be fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home! Wait till you see all the challenges we have for you this month! ;)

RobinH said...

a couple of cute cards Paula
I'm not much of a Halloween person myself either, but I'm going to try the challenge tomorrow!

I also celebrate my birthday on Sept. 12 so I think it will be fun to have a birthday month along with OWH

Yvonne said...

I absolutely LOVE your cards!
Now I'm inspired to make a few more Halloween cards.

TK said...

I don't know if I've commented before, but I love your cards, Paula. These are really cute. I love Halloween and all the bright colors. Especially candy corn!

Sherry H said...

Hi Paula! Your Mickey Mouse card makes me want to buy a bag of candy corn; and I love the spooky elegance of your 2nd card. Those expressions on the pumpkins are great.

Ronda Archangelo said...

Your Halloween cards are so sweet! I LOVE seeing your card count since I just started making OWH cards. You are amazing and so generous.

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Carol L said...

Your cards are just delightful with all the candy corn and jack-0-lanterns! Super fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...