Sunday, December 12, 2010

Special Delivery

As hard as it may be to believe I don't make many cards to send to friends and family. I made all my Christmas cards for a couple of years but haven't for the past few years with one exception, I do still make a handmade card for my aunt Patty and aunt Rose. Here's this year's card.
These are actually 5x7 and while it's nice to have some extra real estate to work with it can be overwhelming once you get so used to doing the smaller 4.25 x 5.5 size I typically create for OWH. It may be difficult to perceive in this photo but the stamp is actually heat embossed in copper. The papers are from my ever growing stash and the edge punch is Fiskars.

Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful card.

helloholley said...

This is gorgeous Paula!

Samantha said...

Very classy! Love your work Paula!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...