Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Digital Sentiment Freebie!

In keeping with some of my New Year's resolutions I am posting again this week and sharing some free digital sentiments that I created. I know that digital scrapping is a big trend these days, and while I have done some digital scrapbook work, and I think it certainly has it's place, I still prefer crafting physically. That said, I make my living as a graphic designer and have all the great graphics programs and high-end digital printers at my disposal so I often to find myself creating digital "elements" that I can use in my cards.


I sized these at about 1.5" so that I could use them with my circle punches and easily frame them in a nice coordinating color. Here they are free for your use. Share them freely (and do consider making some cards for OWH with them) but please no selling them or reposting. (Links to the download are fine!)  You should be able to click on the image and then save it via the 'save image as' command.

I'm going to do my best to offer some interesting stuff here on my blog this year including free digis like these so be sure to check in now and then.


Happy Crafting Everyone!


signature

12 comments:

gbinion said...

these cards are so nice! i really like the plaid look on the 1st card! thanks for the digi's!!

Lisa Oliver said...

Thank you for the digi sentiments! The internet is flooded with digi images but good sentiments are hard to find. I have created some in MS Word for my own cards and they suffice but I am looking forward to seeing more like this pop up on your blog this year (hint, hint)

Dolores A. said...

Thanks for sharing!

Dolores A. said...

Thanks for sharing!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Paula! Great cards and thank you for the digital sentiments! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Moments by Marla said...

These sentiments will come in very handy. Thank you!

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Thank you for these cute sentiments. You are so kind to share with some of us that are not artistic..

hugs
bobbi

Anonymous said...

Very cute sentiments. Thank you!

Esther said...

Thank you very much for the great sentiments!

AllisonG said...

These are awesome! I saw the cards that Jan Hunnicutt made with the miss U sentiment and followed the link to your blog. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Thank you for the sentiments. I appreciate you more than you know. We are in full time ministry and travel speaking and so I can't have rubber stamps. So I really appreciate you and also there are many people who need cheering up with a card and also OWH Hugs CAthy K

Borqna said...

Thank you for these cute sentiments!
Here is my card -
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2013/11/say-it-in-flowers.html
Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...