Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Masculine Cards

Here are a couple of cards I did this past weekend. The ship is a clipart image (this is part of an older set I own but I'm pretty sure this one came from the Dover collection, who by the way, will send you free samples if you sign up at their website). I finally got a chance to use the Stampin Up Square Lattice embossing folder on a colored image. I had seen this being done and just loved it, this effect is wonderful!


This one isn't quite as masculine but that is probably ideal for OWH purposes. Both sentiments are digital and sized specifically to fit punches I own.


Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

4 comments:

Carol L said...

great cards, but I'm especially drawn to the first one with the ship! Beautiful!

Dixie Cochran said...

Oh, I like the lattice! Both cards are stunning!

Louise Fox said...

Paula, It has been a while since I have been able to spend some time visiting blogs the way I love to do and you have been so busy. You have some really beautiful cards here and I am especially drawn to the one you did from the Latte paper pack. I have that paper and now I think I should CASE your idea and make a few cards for our heroes! Thanks for all the inspiration! Blessings, Louise

helloholley said...

Oh wow,Paula!!! I love these.....I know, don't you just love that Square Lattice EF....it looks great here too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...