Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dad Cards & A Free Digi

I started to create cards to fill my next box today and while it will include a variety of general themes, where guy cards are concerned I decided that I'd switch to using 'Dad' sentiments, even though I expect to ship my next box before the Father's Day deadline, so that they'll be flexible. I created this digi with Father's Day in mind but it could definitely make a great birthday card for Dad too.


Here is the digi for you. As always feel free to use this image in any of your crafting projects. Post a link back here if you'd like to share it but please do not sell it, repost it or claim it as your own. Just click on it and then use the 'save as' command to save it to you computer.

Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

8 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing! This is super duper great!!!

Dawn said...

WOW. These are great!

Seongsook Duncan said...

This is a great digi. I am almost filled up my box of cards but I like to make some more with this digi. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Oliver said...

What a wonderfully versitile digi! There are so many possibilities here yet it still maintains a patriotic kinda feel. Your cards are a great inspiration, too. I'll be giving this digi a go!

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you. This will be great for some cards.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Paula this is cool! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome gifts and talents with us :)

schuyler dog said...

I love this digi...thank you so much so sharing! And how fabulous is it that it was used to make the OWH millionth card! It is patriotic and fitting. Kathy

Unknown said...

Hy Paula, thank you very much for this gorgeous digital stamp. I used this stamp for the father's day card. Mi son coloured your digital stamp. If you can see the card you can go here:
http://scripposcrappo.blogspot.it/2016/03/festa-del-papa-fathers-day.html
In the post there are a link to your fantastic blog.
Francy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...