Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back in the Saddle & A Free Thank You Sentiment

Getting started again after the holidays has not been easy this year but I finally did manage to make 6 thank you cards this weekend. Each card used the same clip art image and sentiment but the designs were all a bit different from one another. Here are two of them.


The sentiment is one I created myself quite some time ago. I like creating sentiments like this one that work easily with standard punches. Here it is if you'd like it...
As always feel free to use my freebies in any of your crafting projects. Post a link back here if you'd like to share it but please do not sell it, repost it or claim it as your own. Just click on it and then use the 'save as' command to save it to your computer.

Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

14 comments:

Carol L said...

The tree image you used is so pretty, and I love the colors! Great cards, both of them! And thanks for the pretty sentiment circle too! You're so generous to share so many great digis :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card and thanks so much for the freebie!!!

Maria said...

Wow, your cards are beautiful, Paula! Thank you, too, for the sweet comment on my blog! Hope you are having a great new year so far!

Unknown said...

I am big fan of yours and it was so nice of you to drop by and encourage me with your sweet comment.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Thanks so much for the thank you image. I was not clear in how to use digi stamps. Now I finally figured it out.

Unknown said...

These are so gorgeous! Thanks for the fantastic freebie too.

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Paula, your cards are absolutely beautiful! The tree is amazing. THANKS for your wonderful digi, too; can't wait to use it!

Dixie Cochran said...

Beautiful cards! I just love trees. That's a classy sentiment too! Thank you!

Erica said...

Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for the sentiment.

Kathy V. said...

Love the cards--the trees are super! And your sentiment is wonderful! I adore the small flourishes. Thank YOU for sharing so generously, Paula. May your thoughtfulness come back a thousand times.

Lynn said...

Paula, I really like the colors of these two! The browns and reds are wonderful. Thank you for the terrifc digi! I can't wait to use this one.

Nancy Keller said...

Thanks Paula! I snagged this today!

Lee Mae said...

Paula, your cards are awesome! I love that tree! I have tree images and want to make cards with them, but I always stall out. Thanks for the inspiration to try again. Also, thank you so much for the digi sentiment. You are so generous to share your talents with us.

I am having fun helping out
Jan; it's like a mini blog hop every week. It really is nice to see everyone's cards. :)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

That tree image is just gorgeous! I have yet to use a digi, but your freebie sentiment is so pretty I have to download it. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...