Friday, May 25, 2012

Honor the Day

For all who would like it here is the digi I created of a quote by my favorite Founding Father Benjamin Franklin. I've made a batch of cards with this and plan to use some as Any Hero cards and will include some blank too in my next OWH shipment.
As always feel free to use my freebies in any of your crafting projects. Post a link back here if you'd like to share it but please do not sell it, repost it or claim it as your own. Just click on it and then use the 'save as' command to save it to your computer.


The OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop is really exciting and a ton of fun but let us not forget that Memorial Day is a sacred day and take time to honor and remember all who have made the greatest sacrifice on our behalf. Wherever you find yourself this weekend remember the true meaning of Memorial Day. Attend a parade, visit a national cemetery, watch a military documentary. Since 1776, more than 1.5 million Americans have lost their lives while in uniform. Freedom is not free. By honoring our nation’s war dead, we preserve their memory, their service and their sacrifice in the memories of future generations. It's the least we can do to honor all they have done for us.

signature

6 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

That quote is lovely, and you did a great job with the fonts, colors, and design. Just beautiful!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Wow... great job. Thanks for sharing.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

What a beautiful sentiment Paula. Fabulous job creating it... I'm so jealous. I can't create a straight line. (giggle) I'm always looking for new word art for my Hero Mail and this a great. Thank You for sharing it.

Velda said...

Thank you for sharing the great sentiment.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. Thank you for sharing the sentiment.

Unknown said...

TY Paula I will be using this a bunch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...