Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ODBD August Challenge - Masculine Cards

The first Saturday of the month started the new Our Daily Bread Designs sponsored challenge and this month the theme is masculine cards. Thanks so much to ODBD for sponsoring this each month and not only awarding two prizes but for paying to ship two boxes of cards to our heroes.

Here are a couple from my current (almost full) OWH box.



Papers DCWV & K&Co. ~ Sentiment Stamp, My Own Custom Design




Papers K&Co. (Boy Scouts) ~ Sentiment Stamp, My Own Custom Design
Compass Stamp - Stampabilities (I think!)




Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature



2 comments:

Linda said...

Great cards! Love the pattern mixes! TFS!!!

Dixie Cochran said...

You always mix the best patterned papers. 2 terrific masculine cards. I wonder if that compass stamp is still on the market. I'm going to look for it. It's a unique stamp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...