Monday, September 3, 2012

Lawn Fawn Week - Bonus Sketch

I am new to Lawn Fawn stamps and very excited to have found them. I particularly like that the clean, bold designs lend themselves so well to paper piecing, a technique that I admire but have often found difficult to do. It was a breeze with this cute little set called Flying By.

Flying By 2x3 Clear Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn
Cloud Background Tutorial by Jan Hunnicutt


Tim Holtz Notebook Embossing Folder by Sizzix


I really enjoyed using this set and know that it will become one of my 'go to' choice for OWH cards. 

Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Lawn Fawn stamps really are cute, and I don't own any yet! (gasp!) I absolutely LOVE the 2nd card - it so reminds me of those days at school when I was a carefree kid, having fun with paper airplanes when the teacher wasn't looking :)

Sue McG said...

Super cute cards - I love both cards and those sweet little paper planes :)

byAnnette said...

These are just too FUN!
Love the little planes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...