Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stampers Best - Patriotic Stamps

I have quite a few patriotic stamps. As a matter of fact anyone who knows me can tell you that I own a lot of patriotic 'stuff' in general... from artwork, to scarves and clothes and jewelry and blankets and a huge 5'x8' flag that covers an entire wall in my work office... you get the idea. The attraction is magnetic to say the least and I've had it for as long as I can remember. 

The Stampers Best patriotic stamps are among my favorites and I recently pulled a few out to make these cards.  The Flag (Old Glory) and Eagle (E Pluribus Unum) are part of the OWH Fundraiser Stamps. The Liberty Bell is not but it's irresistible none the less, as are many of the Stampers Best designs, so be sure to have a good look at everything when you visit.




Stars & Alphabet Dies by My Favorite Things
Embossed Border - Tim Holtz for Sizzix
Papers from My Stash





Stars & Fishtail Flag Stax Dies by My Favorite Things
Papers from My Stash




Sentiment from Stampers Best - My Hero Stamp Set



I got several new Stampers Best stamps last month when the newest OWH Fundraisers Stamps (three adorable punny sets that Sandy designed) were introduced and hope to find the time to use them soon.

Happy Crafting!
signature

1 comment:

Linda said...

Awesome cards. WTG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...