Sunday, May 26, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Goes Red, White & Blue

I don't know about you but each year after the huge OWH Memorial Day Weekend Hop I find myself so full of ideas to try and cards to CASE that I want to spend the next week or two just creating non-stop. 


The CAS-aul Friday Challenge this week is to use red, white & blue. I had quite a few small scraps left over from my 'one print card kit' so I used some for this card. (You can download the free kit  here.)



Sentiment by Stampers Best - OWH Fundraiser Set "My Hero Sentiments"
Other elements from my free 'One Print Card Kit' - Patriot

I hope you are enjoying a great Memorial Day weekend and that in between all the BBQs and fun, that you will take a few minutes to reflect on the enormous sacrifices made by so many on behalf of our nation throughout our history.

Happy Crafting!
signature

1 comment:

Deb said...

Paula, this is fabulous! I love that red, white and blue striped paper. Wonderful CAS card. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...