Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mail

I have a confession. I specifically made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge last week. I took the photo, watermarked it. I had it done days before the challenge was due to close but then totally forgot to post it here and enter it. Oh well! I did enjoy making it and I'm pleased with how it turned out.
Snoopy Happy Mail Stamp by Stampabilities • Cloud Embossing Folder by Darice
Cloud Dies by Papertrey Ink • Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors * Sentiment - Everyday Messages by Hero Arts

Hope you get some crafty time this weekend!
signature


3 comments:

Tami B. said...

Snoopy is always a winner in my book. Love the way you did the clouds.

Michele from MS said...

I love that cloud embossing folder and just purchased some Martha Stewart scissors for grassy stuff. Can't wait to try them. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing that sweet little Snoopy! He's adorable

Leslie Hanna said...

that's an embossing folder? i was going to say something about the blue clouds. looks awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...