Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mail

I have a confession. I specifically made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge last week. I took the photo, watermarked it. I had it done days before the challenge was due to close but then totally forgot to post it here and enter it. Oh well! I did enjoy making it and I'm pleased with how it turned out.
Snoopy Happy Mail Stamp by Stampabilities • Cloud Embossing Folder by Darice
Cloud Dies by Papertrey Ink • Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors * Sentiment - Everyday Messages by Hero Arts

Hope you get some crafty time this weekend!
signature


2 comments:

Tami B. said...

Snoopy is always a winner in my book. Love the way you did the clouds.

Leslie Hanna said...

that's an embossing folder? i was going to say something about the blue clouds. looks awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...