Monday, May 13, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club - Get Sketchy

I managed to make a few challenge cards this weekend and today I'm sharing one I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge. I should start by saying the MFT product line is among MY favorite things. The product quality is great, their service is great and the selection and designs are unique and fit my creative style well.

They sponsor a sketch challenge every week on Wednesdays that has been on my 'creative to do list' for a long time now. Challenge entries are uploaded to the gallery at Splitcoast Stampers and can be seen here. If you want to play along you will need to join Splitcoast Stampers but it's a quick and easy sign up and the gallery allows you to upload images and is a perfect solution if you want to join in on challenges (including OWH challenges) but don't have a blog.



Papers - Echo Park This & That Graceful 6x6 • Solid Colors from my Stash
MFT Dies - Fishtail Flag Stax, High Rise Alphabet Lowercase & Layered Rose

I only made a few cards this weekend and that's a big change for me but I have found that  I am definitely enjoying the creative process more.

Happy Crafting!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...