Monday, June 24, 2013

Pretty Poppies MFT Sketch #129


My Favorite Things hosts a weekly challenge based on a sketch. I got a lot of great crafty birthday gifts from my generous family and was able to pick up some new fun things from MFT recently. Among them were this Lisa Johnson Designs — Pretty Poppies stamp set and the Peek-A-Boo Dots die that I used to create my card. If you enjoy sketch challenges I encourage you to check theirs out. Not only because they choose a random winner each week but the sketches are typically fairly straight forward and leave a lot of room for you to get creative. Though I usually work with sketches in their original layout (vertical or horizontal) I decided that I would flip the sketch on it's side and here is what I came up with.



I'm a huge fan of the MFT product line and love this stamp set and the dot die too. I'm off now to upload my entry to the Splitcoast Galleries where the MFT Challenge takes place.

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: LJD Pretty Poppies (My Favorite Things)
INK: Gumdrop Green, Jellybean Green, Orange Fizz (My Favorite Things)
PAPER: Country Pumpkin - Floral (Jillibean Soup), Olive Script on Fossil (DCWV), Solid Colors - Recollections (Michaels)
DIES: Peek-A-Boo Dots, Fishtail Flags Dies & Button Quartet Dies (My Favorite Things), Large Circle Die (Spellbinders)
OTHER: Jute Gardeners Twine, Silver Seed Beads (Darice)
BASIC SUPPLIES: See my Basic Supplies page.

1 comment:

Lee Mae said...

Love this layout and your card is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...