Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stampers Best: True Soldier & Combat Boots

I finally got a chance to ink up these stamps. They are both part of the line of OWH Fundraiser stamps sold by Stampers Best. If you've never visited them before or it's been a while you might want pay them a visit. Stampers Best has been a loyal supporter of OWH and they supply the rubber stamps for OWHers to stamp the backs of their cards. Their stamps are deep etched red-rubber and they have a nice selection of designs in addition to a bunch of great OWH patriotic designs. Both of these stamps are are pretty large for A2 cards, but this is exactly how I had pictured using them when I first decided to buy them...layered in a CAS design.



I had originally thought that I would use them strictly for Any Hero cards but seeing them in an actual card and thinking about it a bit I could also see a hero using it as a Thank You card or just to write home on too. What do you think?

Happy Crafting!
signature

1 comment:

sherry varga said...

Paula, I am with you and think it would be a beautiful card for an Any Hero card or just a card for a soldier to write to home on. Either way, I love the card and how you put it together with layers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...