Saturday, July 27, 2013

Have a Fin-Tastic Day

I'm joining in on the July Freebie Challenge over at Birdie Brown. Torico generously shares fabulous freebies each month and this month it includes two adorable dolphins and this cute sentiment. I think this would be a fun card for a hero to send to send home to a boy or a girl and especially to those kids who live in warm climates and probably get to see dolphins a whole lot more than I do.



If you enjoy coloring you definitely want to check out the Birdie Brown Etsy Shop. I've added several Birdie Brown illustrations to my digi collection and have really enjoyed coloring them. I'll be sharing some more with you soon.

Happy Crafting!
signature

SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Birdie Brown Digi
PAPER: Summer Splash (My Minds Eye)
DIES: Circles (Spellbiners)
COLORING MEDIUM: Spectrum Noir Markers (Dolphin- TB2, BGR1, BGR3, Lifesaver - CR8, DR5)
OTHER: White Yarn (Michael's)
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love the bouy! Great addtion to a super fun card. I also love Birdie Brown digis! tfs!!!

Penny Ward said...

Your card is just putting a smile on my face. It's so cheerful! What a cute digi dolphin.

Torico said...

This is fabulous, Paula. Love the cheerful colors on the papers and the life belt around the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...