Saturday, July 20, 2013

Masculine Thank You

These feather dies from My Favorite Things are a new addition to my collection. I initially was a bit unsure of just how much use I'd get out of them but as I have been playing around with them in the past week or so I'm happy I got them. They seem like they'll be a good choice for masculine cards, which always seem to be in demand when it comes to OWH, but I can also picture them in pastels as part of a feminine design.


I hope that you're staying cool wherever you are this weekend and maybe finding just a little time to get creative too.

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS:Sentiment - Retired (Stampin Up)
PAPER: Safari Chic Mat Stack (DCWV)
INKS: Onyx Black (Versafine)
DIES: Accents-n-Feathers, Fishtail Flag Stax (My Favorite Things)
OTHER: Copper Brads
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

4 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cool - feathers are the in thing right now - have to go poke around a little on your blog - haven't had time for much lately

Barb Housner

Borqna said...

What a great card!
The feathers - realy cool idea!
Bravo!
Good luck!

Penny Ward said...

What a great card! Your Feather die cut cards are beautiful...I too wondered how often I might use that die...and you are making me a believer.

Lara said...

Haven't really "gotten" the feather trend, but it looks very nice on this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...