Thursday, August 1, 2013

What's Your Favorite Flavor?

Well, I realize now that this card is a day late because today is August 1st and July is National Ice Cream month. But I'm guessing that just maybe you're like me and think every month should be national ice cream month! LOL This sweet (pun intended)  digi is from the Birdie Brown Etsy Shop and was a lot of fun to color.

I guess it could be used for other occasions (maybe without any sentiment or even one that says You're Sweet) but it seemed to fit perfectly with a birthday sentiment. and since I had a scrap piece of that festive, party print on hand I decided that's the way I'd go.  Here's hoping your weekend is sweet too!

Happy Crafting
signature

SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Birdie Brown Illustration/Digi, Sentiment (Unknown)
INKS: Onyx Black (Versafine) 
PAPER: Hootenanny (My Minds Eye), Recollections Solid Colors (Michael's)
DIES: Blueprints 1 (My Favorite Things), Pinking Circles, Circles (Spellbinders)
COLORING MEDIUM: Spectrum Noir Markers (TB1, TB2, CR11, PP3, TN7, TN8, EB5, FS3, IG2, BGR1)
OTHER: Satin Ribbon (Stampin Up)
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

5 comments:

Kim M said...

Oh this is so bright and happy and delicious!! Just amazing colouring, Paula. Love it! :-)

Beth F. said...

What a fabulous card! I love all the colors on it and your coloring on the stamp is amazing!

Beth's Beauties

Penny Ward said...

Your ice cream does look good enough to eat...wishing I had some now. I must say...I love how you have been winding your ribbon through the focal point...way cool (like the ice cream).

Tami B. said...

I love Birdie Brown images and I love the great coloring you did on this one.

Lara said...

I love the ice cream image!! What a fun, colorful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...