Friday, August 16, 2013

You're a Star

My card share today uses two stamp sets from My Favorite Things. This CAS design would probably work pretty well for a hero with an teenager or even an older girl at home who could use some encouraging words or congratulations.



We are supposed to have some beautiful weather here in the Northeast this weekend. I hope it's going to be nice wherever you are too and that you manage to maybe get some crafty time in too.

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Pretty Poppies - Script, Bold Statements - Sentiment (My Favorite Things)
PAPER: Black Licorice & Razzleberry (MFT), 100# Accent White (International Paper)
INKS: Onyx Black (Versafine)
DIES: Seeing Stars (Papertrey Ink)
OTHER:  Silver Star Brad
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Very nice card. I like the pop of color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...