Monday, September 9, 2013

Paper Smooches, You're The Bomb!

Today I have a 'just for fun' card share. What does that mean? It means it wasn't made for a challenge, hop or any reason other than I've had this set for quite a while and it's gone un-inked until now. I think Paper Smooches has some of the cutest stamp designs on the market.


I have a pretty limited crafting budget so I try to stick with stamp sets that I feel I will get a lot of use from but once in awhile I come across a set that is just so cute and even though I have my doubts about how much use I'll give it I can't resist. This might be one of those sets, LOL, but I always smile when I see this mad scientist! Maybe this would be a fun card for a hero to send home to an older boy or girl.

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Great Chemistry, Slang Gang (Paper Smooches)
INKS: Onyx Black (Versafine)
PAPER: Recollections & Bazzill Solids  (Michael's)
DIES/PUNCHES: Notebook Edge Punch (EK Success), Fishtail Flag (My Favorite Things)
COLORING MEDIUM: Spectrum Noir Markers 
OTHER: Brads (Michael's), Notebook Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...