Monday, October 21, 2013

Snow Much Fun - MWT Challenge

I bought this fun digital image not too long ago from at Sassy Cheryl's and decided I'd color it for week's OWH Midweek Throw Down Challenge to create a non-holiday card with a snow theme.

I've lived in Connecticut my entire life and as such have seen my share of snow. That said, I can't lie, I'm not a big fan or cold weather or winter in general and though snow is pretty when it's falling it's not a lot of fun to deal with the afterwards. Please no hate mail from you snow lovers, LOL, you're welcome to hate the warm, sunny weather. I won't hold it against you. :)



This was so much fun to color and Cheryl has a huge selection of winter themed images... they might yet just make me a winter lover. No way! LOL But her cute illustrations sure do make me smile.

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Sally Plays a Trick (Sassy Cheryl's)
INKS: White Pigment (MFT/Colorbox)
PAPER: Red Plaid - WIner Tortellini & Spinach Soup (Jillibean), Recollections (Michael's)
DIES/PUNCHES: Large Circles (Spellbinders) 
COLORING MEDIUM: Spectrum Noir Markers - GB7, GB8, GB9, GB10, CR7, CR8, CR10, CR11, IG6, IG7, IG9, OR2, TN6, EB6, TB4
BT5, BT9, IB1, JG2, FS1, FS9, PP2, GT1
OTHER: WhiteEmbossing Powder (Hero Arts)
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This card is great.

Lee Mae said...

This is one of my most favorite Sassy Cheryl images! I love her pink cheeks and her two fingers held up - my husband loves to do that. Super cute card!

Tami B. said...

How cute! Lord, I hope you haven't just caused me another addiction by introducing me to Sassy Cheryl images. I've got to check them out.

Anonymous said...

What a fun card, Paula! Love the great coloring, esp. how the snowman is so subtly shaded. The way the ribbon is done is great too--adds interest. Someone will get a hoot out of this card. Glenda F

Lara said...

Again, loving that you colored the cute image with the SN markers. Beautiful shading. This design really lets the image stand out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...