Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rebel with a Cause

Hello Friends! I hope you've had a great day so far and that you have or might still find some time to celebrate National Scrapbook Day by doing a little crafting. If, like me, you consider yourself more of a card making rebel why not join me and make a card or two to send to Operation Write Home. I got into just a wee bit of mischief and make a surprise post over on the Stars & Stamps Blog today.


My 'rebel' card was made with an old (and no longer available) Birdie Brown digi. I just love this little robot and think he makes a great birthday card for anyone but especially the boys. I cut the front a bit short to add some interest and give the ballon an edge to hang off of just a tiny  bit. The green stared stripe is small enough that it still leave lots of room for writing inside the card.




The other challenge post today is the May ODBD (Our Daily Bread Designs) challenge. The challenge will remain open all month but since we are aiming to get to our 50 card goal in one day I wanted to be sure to get linked up today. I grabbed a few of my favorite Cuttlebug Embossing folders, a set of Spellbinder dies, a paper few scraps and this Stampin Up sentiment and had a card in no time.

Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting!

signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great cards, that little robot is so stinking cute! Love how you coordinated embossed scraps for the thank you card. Blues are always a bit hit with the guys! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...