Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Looking Ahead

Hello Friends! I hope that you're enjoying the holiday season wherever you are be it sunny and warm or snowy white. 

I know to some it may seem early with Christmas not yet past us and by no means do I want to rush them... I love the holiday season, but I have to admit that come mid-December I almost always find myself thinking ahead to the new year. I'm not the kind of person who makes a huge list of resolutions but I like the chance to reflect on what I'd like to do with the gift of a new year. Among the things that have already been rolling around in my head is how much I miss crafting and blogging regularly. I think I need to find a way to fit it back into my routine in 2015. 

Stamps - Everyday Button Bits by Papertrey Ink • Scallop Die - Blueprints  by My Favorite Things
Flower Embellishments - StampinUp 

My card is not a winter or Christmas theme. (Yup, I kinda missed the winter/Chritsmas theme window for OWH this year. I'll be back to share at least one Christmas card design with you soon!) This is a card a made a few weeks ago. The cute little flowers from Stampin Up are sweet but too thick and lumpy to let this get through the mail in  a regular envelope so this is definitely not heading to OWH but will sit in my stash to accompany a package or be given in person.

Happy Crafting!
signature

3 comments:

Linda said...

How adorable! Love it!

Tami B. said...

A cheerful card with cheerful news. Looking forward to seeing more of you in 2015. You've been missed.

Cindy O said...

Such bright happy colors for your card! Hope you'll find a good way to enjoy some card making in 2015. And I'll look forward to whatever you can share with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...