Wednesday, April 22, 2015

California Poppies

Hello Friends! Where does the time go? When I last posted I was so certain that since I had a few cards made and photos taken that I'd be able to post for a few weeks in a row and here it is nearly 3 three weeks later!

There is so much I want to be able to do... redesign my blog, craft more, paint and draw again, play piano again, open an online store (this one has been in my mind and in progress for more than a couple of years now — yep, you guessed it...crafty related) and while I consider myself organized and productive I'm beginning to think the reality of it is that there is just no way for me to focus on so many things at once and these things are not of the 'set it and forget it' sort so they are never really something you can cross off a list. That said...I'm open to all advice and tips! :)

Colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

My card share today is a Birthday card I made for Sherry my crafty online friend. This is a digi created by Sandy Allnock many years ago for OWH and it's always been once I enjoyed coloring. Poppies have always been among my favorite flowers to draw, paint (and in this case color) along with Tulips.

I hope wherever you are spring has truly sprung as it has here in Connecticut and that you're seeing some beautiful flowers showing their style.

Happy Crafting!
signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice. Bright and cheerful. TFS

Unknown said...

I like this card, Poppies always make me smile..actually all flowers make me smile :) I don't have any advice for you, trying to juggle so many different things...I have had to choose what is most important to me and will give the most benefit to others. So now I am content to concentrate on making cards. Someday I would like to get back to my Scrapbooking, it would be nice to do both at once, but I'm just not made that way. I am excited to hear you want to open a store...you can bet I will be your first customer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...