Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3000 Card Milestone

The recent shipment I made of 150 cards marks a personal milestone of 3015 total cards that I have made for CFH. My recent shipments have consisted of larger 8.5"x 5.5" designs. A while back Fabre (my fabulous, dedicated shipper) said she had received a donation of large A9 envelopes and put out a call for some cards to fit them. I decided to take up the challenge and have been at it ever since. Though the adjustment was a bit difficult at first (yikes, how do I fill up so much extra space!) It got better the more I did. The side benefit of these larger size cards, is that I am managing to finally make a dent in my piles of supplies, and as I have told Fabre, I will soon be able to justify a minor shopping spree to refill!! Here are a few pics of recent cards.







P.S. This Red, White & Blue Eagle card is a special card I made for a special hero named Ben, who sustained serious injuries. I was very happy to answer the call to duty, and represent my state of Connecticut, when Sandy asked to have at least one CFH card maker to represent each of the 50 states.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...