Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday OWH

It's hard to believe that October is upon us! While some health issues have kept me from participating in the myriad of Birthday Bash challenges this month it's been fun to check in and see all the fun and creativity going on.

Here's a card I created after being inspired by the punch tutorial posted a while back on the OWH Blog. I used my large 2.5" circle punch along with a simple Happy Birthday sentiment stamp. The strings and highlights in the balloons were added free-hand with markers. The balloon tail shapes were also cut free-hand.


I was recently given a Blog Award by Holley Smith at Holley's Hobbies. The talented, sweet and creative Holley is also my Stampin Up Demonstrator. Check out her blog for lots of inspiration. Thanks Holley!


These are a few of my favorite blogs:
Lisa at The Purple Place
Christy at Lone Pine Designs
Louise at Trinity Paper Arts
Cheryl at Don't Worry Be Scrappi
Wendy at A Wandering Crafter
Dixie at What's Next?


I am hoping the month of October finds me feeling better. I look forward to getting back to blog surfing & posting on a more regular basis and of course to creating more cards too!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

signature

1 comment:

RobinH said...

what a cute and colorful card Paula!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...