Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus

Like many of you no doubt, I am working on filling a box with Christmas and Winter themed cards to ship out before the October 30th deadline. Here are a few I've recently made...






Among my goal for this coming weekend is to complete my card entry for the JoAnn's Crafting for a Cause contest. I do hope that you'll be entering too and together we can win a lot of shipping money for OWH. If you've missed the details on this contest be sure to check them out over at OWH Stars & Stamps



 Happy Crafting Everyone!

signature

1 comment:

Dixie Cochran said...

Paula, I'm so behind in visiting my favorite blogs. Love your snowmen cards especially! Great idea for a "Thank You" card. Thanks for all your support for oWH in so many ways!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...