Friday, March 4, 2011

What's a Frantoonie?

Why it's a wonderful, one-of-a-kind cartoon by Fran, of course!

I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak at Fran's terrific artwork and all I can say is WOW, talk about talent! Fran's style reminds me of one of my all-time favorite cartoonists, Mort Walker, creator of Beetle Bailey. These were  so much fun to color!


In each case I started by considering the colors I would use in the images and I searched my papers for a patterns that would work with each without stealing any attention away from them. These images are just wonderful and I know these cards will bring smile to the faces of our heroes and their families too. Many thanks to Fran for sharing her talent with all of us at OWH.


Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Paula these are such fun cards, I can't wait to use all of the images!

doverdi said...

Awesome images. TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...