Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Purple & Green MWT Color Challenge

This week's MWT Challenge is a Color Challenge to use green & purple.  Though I made these over the weekend I am just now getting them posted and making the MWT just under the wire as a new one will be posted tomorrow.



There are several blogs that host color challenges on a regular basis (one of the best I've seen is The Play Date CafĂ©) and even though I don't enter many I always enjoy checking them out for inspiration. 


Happy Crafting Everyone!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Super summer vibe cards!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are nice! I remember that SU set :) Thanks for playing in our color challenge at Operation Write Home!

John VanMulders said...

very nice

Carol L said...

These are both great cards! I love the distressed look on the first one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...