Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Photo Inspiration Challenge

I don't usually do challenges that aren't OWH related but I somehow stumbled across a challenge on a site called Christmas Stampin All Year Long and this photo inspiration challenge immediately made me think of the 'ruffle' cards that I never got around to trying.



Sentiment from Stampin Up • Mixed papers from my stash

Photo inspiration challenges are a lot of fun... so I may just seek out some more. This card will of course be sent to OWH in my next box.

Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

4 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Paula, your card is so very pretty! Love your choices of DP and that perfect bow. Nice to see that fun card design again--I call it "pruffles" (paper ruffles, lol!).

Fabiola said...

hello Paula, what a nice C&S card, very sweety, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you again, biz

Kathryn said...

Oh, I love this! I haven't made a ruffle card in ages and you've reminded me I should dig out some scrap strips and make one again.

Deanne Saunders said...

What a perfect card for this challenge!!! I love it! Thanks for participating in our CSAYL challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...