Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fruits - February ODBD Challenge

I currently have a "list' of cards to create... some for challenges, some to test out a new technique or cards I've been wanting to CASE. At the top of the list was a card for this month's  OWH Our Daily bread Challenge to use "fruit" in your design. I'd missed playing in January but wanted to get to this month, knowing right away that these stamps would be perfect. I decided I would combine it with a technique I have seen and always liked, stamping on kraft and coloring with colored pencils.


Fruit stamp is Retired Stampin' Up - Sun Ripened Fruits • Sentiment by Hero Arts
Kraft Core Paper by Tim Holtz • Everything else is from my stash


Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

3 comments:

Missy said...

Paula,

Your colored pencil coloring is very detailed. You used colors I would think to use for highlights and shadows. Thank you for joining the challenge and getting us closer to 2 free boxes shipped by ODBD.

Dixie Cochran said...

This turned out great!! You've really highlighted the image with your coloring. The apple has a shine!

StampinPenguin said...

I love the color choices and how simple the embelishments are. Beautiful. Must pin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...