Friday, February 15, 2013

Paper Smooches & Color Harmonies

I have a couple of cards to share from my last crafting session. I've been doing a lot of craft "related" things this year but not making cards so much as going through supplies, reorganizing & cleaning out and working on OWH Bootcamps. I need to get my act together so I can actually do more creating.




Analogous Colors - Blue-Green, Green and Yellow-Green
Owl - Paper Smooches •  Sentiment - Hero Arts • Paper - K&Co. & Doodlebug


Analogous Colors - Red-Purple, Red, Red-Orange
Flower Stamp - StampinUp •  Sentiment - My Custom Designed Set



There is a Virtual Card Making Party (VCMP) planned for this weekend and then the next Bootcamp launches on Monday. If you've never participated in an OWH VCMP make sure you check it out over on the OWH Stars & Stamps blog starting tomorrow. Loads of fun and great for getting the creative juices flowing.

Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...