Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fusion Card Challenge #8 - Where Science & Inspiration Meet

This is one of the most interesting Challenge Blogs I've come across yet. It's unlike any other challenge I've seen so far. It takes place weekly and particularly interesting is that the participants (and anyone who wants to) gets a chance to vote for the 3 entries they feel best meet the challenge.

Here's this week's 'Hypothesis'...
The Fusion Card Challenge

The idea of fusing both the sketch AND the inspiration photo together had the most appeal to me so that's what I decided to tackle and here is the card that I came up with.
Sentiment by Hero Arts (Everyday Messages) •  Spellbinders Circle Dies
Floral Stamps by Stampin Up - Watercolor Garden (Retired)
Papers- Simple Stores SNAP 6x6 Color Vibe 2 • MFT Decorative Doily Duo Die

This was a lot of fun and I know it will be one of the challenges I'll find myself doing regularly. If you enjoy challenges I encourage you to check it out!

Happy Crafting!
signature

8 comments:

sherry varga said...

Wow, you did a wonderful job Paula! Beautiful interpretation and wonderful colors.

Lisa Oliver said...

Love this card! and YES! you nailed it! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. ;-) I love the bright, cheerful colors with the fun patterns and textures you've used. A lovely anniversary card. Thank you for joining our Fusion challenge this week. ;-)

Wendy said...

OH MY! You rocked this challenge, IMO! What a unique way of offering up challenges.

~amy~ said...

really lovely work...awesome colors! Thanks fo much for joining us at Fusion!

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous....

wienerhoneymooners said...

Your watercolor blooms are divine!

Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous stamping Paula! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...