Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thanks & Congratulations Too!

Many thanks to everyone who came by and left such kind comments over the weekend! I hope you were as inspired as I was by all the wonderful cards. With 100+ stops it's a lot to absorb but remember because of the InLinkz setup you can go check them out at any time without the broken links of a normal hop.

I'll have a card share later today for you but wanted to announce the randomly chosen winner of my Blog Hop Candy which is...

Lisa Oliver

Congratulations Lisa!  I'll email you shortly but if you see this first head on over to the Tag Sale page on my blog and pick any 2 stamps sets you'd like me to include in your box of crafting goodies.


signature

1 comment:

Lisa Oliver said...

Thank you Paula! It is always fun to win blog candy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...