Friday, May 17, 2013

OWH Rhododendron State Digi

I've been a roll with posts this week. Well actually I pre-scheduled posts right up until yesterday and since I have a few cards in my 'to be shared' folder I thought I'd try to keep up my streak. I typically craft on the weekends and I'll take photos too, but writing posts during the week is, as experience has shown me, not likely to happen with any regularity. I may have to form a new habit of setting aside a little time at the end of the weekend to set up my posts for the week so I can share what I created.

This is one of the beautiful OWH State Digis created by Sandy Allnock that I colored a couple of weeks back. The image has a lot of nice detail and I find I need to keep it fairly large to be able to color it so as you can see it takes of most of my card.

OWH Washington State Digi by Sandy Allnock • Stampin Up Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Prismacolor Art Markers

I hope you have some creative time scheduled in for the coming weekend and if you have not yet signed up to join in the Annual OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop head on over right now so you don't forget. It will take place May 25-27, but if you have plans but would still like to participate you can schedule your post in advance and visit all the stops at a later time.  It's my favorite OWH event of the year and I know you'll enjoy it too.

Happy Crafting!
signature

2 comments:

Linda said...

Stunning!

Cindy O said...

Beautiful colors and coloring! Really a nice card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...