Saturday, May 18, 2013

Paper Smooches Designer Draft for May

The second week of the month over at Paper Smooches Sparks, the official challenge blog of Paper Smooches Stamps, is a sketch challenge and this is the card I've made for it. I actually picked up this stamps set today at the only LSS left in my area. They are moving from the location they've been in for 20+ years because the rent is sky-rocketing. I'm happy they are moving instead of closing down and since I was going to be in the area for other reasons I dropped in to take advantage of their 20% off moving sale.




This uses the Papers Smooches sentiment set called Pretty Phrases
and all the other elements are from my scrap box.

I had intended to get a few hours of crating time in today, that didn't happen but at least I did get this card made and posted. I think this could actually be the first time I've managed to post every single day for an entire week.

Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature


P.S.  I did get another thing off my long term 'to-do list' yesterday. I photographed and posted  a bunch of stamps that I had set aside months ago while doing a re-organization of all my stuff. If you are interested you can see them under the TAG SALE tab at the top of my blog or by clicking here.


1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, I love this. I have that PS stamp set and it's tough to use since it's so big. You've nailed it. Love the colors, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...