Saturday, June 8, 2013

Home is Where My Heart Is

I've got a long 'to do list' ahead of me today, not the least of which is figuring out what the heck I'm going to do for my Round 3 {squeal} card for the PaperCrafts Gallery Idol competition. I'm guessing Saturdays might be your day for chores and errands too so without further ado here is a little card share for today.
It wasn't intentional but looking at this card now it feels like it has a Fall color scheme to me. Though I guess when it comes to making cards for OWH that's about right, I half wonder if my subconscious was at work in picking the papers.

Happy Crafting!
signature

PRODUCTS USED:
STAMPS: Well Worn Greetings (My Favorite Things)
INK: Onyx Black & Olympia Green (Versafine)
PAPER: French County (Graphic 45), World Traveler (Teresa Collins)
DIES/DIE CUTS: Well Worn Greetings Coordinate (My Favorite Things)
OTHER: Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Bakers Twine (Doodlebug)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...