Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just Ducky

It is a gorgeous day here on the Connecticut Coast where I am today. I am a warm weather person and have always found my level of energy skyrockets on sunny days. Which is probably a good thing today because I still have a lot of yesterday's list left undone. It's not that I didn't intend to get it all done. I did. Really. 

After doing a few chores. I unpacked my supplies and got set up to do some creating with my next Gallery Idol entry at the top of my list and well let's just say that it was one of those days where you can 'see' what you want but actually making it happen is a whole other story. I'm ultimately pleased with the final design even though it bears no resemblance to what I first had in mind. I can't share it quite yet but voting starts tomorrow and I'll share it here as soon as it does.

In the meanwhile I thought I'd share a fun Summer card with you today. This adorable little guy is a digi from Bugaboo Stamps. Jodi has a really humorous style and I had fun coloring this.


I hope it's sunny where you are today and that you're taking some time to enjoy it.

Happy Crafting!
signature

PRODUCTS USED:
STAMPS: Summer Duck Swim (Bugaboo Stamps), Everyday Messages (Hero Arts)
INK: Black Onyx (Versafine)
PAPER: Orange Floral (Doodlebug), Blue Solid (Michael's Recollections)
OTHER: Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Twine (Doodlebug)

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Your bright and cheery card is sooo lovely! Perfection, Paula! And I am eager to see what you create for the Gallery Idol! I know it's going to be SUPER FABULOUS!!! Thanks for the sweet comment in my blog! xoxo

Carol L said...

Oh, how cute! This really is a sweet summer image and a darling card!
Best wishes with the Gallery Idol competition!! I hope you make it all the way!!

Nancy Keller said...

I love bugaboo images!! What a cute duckie!! Great card. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...