Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club - Thank You

Tuesdays mean it's deadline time for the weekly sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things. I just love the entire MFT product line and the sketches are typically clean and straightforward, which is right up my alley. Here's my card and the sketch for this week.



This sentiment set called 'Bold Statements' has a lot of solid areas, which can be tricky to get inked up and stamped well, especially with the clear style stamps. I employed a few tricks, including rubbing an eraser over the surface and covering the image with Versafine and letting it dry before inking it up in my color and stamping. I was ultimately able to get a decent impression but it's something I will need to play around with some more in order for this to become a 'go to' stamp set for me.

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Bold Statements (My Favorite Things)
PAPER: Solids (my scrapbox), Print s -Dots & Stripes (Echo Park)
INKS: Kraft & Bubblegum Pink (My Favorite Things), Chestnut Roan Inked Edges (Colorbbox) 
DIES: Layer Rose (My Favorite Things)
OTHER: White Brads. White Yarn
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I like this card. Nice colors, great design and I love the little heart in the "o".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...