Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mixy-Match Birthday

Did you see the recent Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge over on the Moxie Fab Blog? It's  trendy and fun and tricky. Definitely not for anyone who hesitates to toss a card after working on it for quite a while because it's just a hot mess! (Ask me how I know, LOL!). But... I found myself with a small stack of scraps that seemed like they might just work and I turned them into this birthday card.


This card uses a printed sentiment that was part of one of the paper designs. With the huge variety of crafting supplies on the market today you can create without ever having to stamp or get inky.

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
PAPER: Accent Opaque Smooth 100# White, Hootenanny (My Minds Eye), Dots & Stripes (Echo Park)
DIES: Fishtail Flags, Button Quartet (My Favorite Things)
OTHER: Paper String (Tim Holtz), Twine (Doodlebug)
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

5 comments:

Kaylee Snyder said...

They do work. It's a fantastic card.

Kaylee Snyder said...

Wonderful card, Paula! It's so whimsical.

TK said...

What a great card! Makes me want to go dive into my scrap box and see if I can come up with something too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Penny Ward said...

Super Duper card Paula....I have never tried using that many patterned papers together...it is now on my to do list. When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

Wendy said...

What a fabulous, bright and fun card, love it! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...