Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thanks Again

My card share today is another Thank You card. The current 'OWH Mailroom Shipper Needs' info. was just recently updated and though this probably won't get to Kris in August there almost always seems to be a need for Thank You cards so I'm going to make sure that my next box contains lots of them and Thinking of You cards too.



I actually made this card during my last crafting session with stuff from my scrap box. I originally cut the leafy window using my Silhouette Cameo for another project and must have had this one left over. So with it as a focal point and a couple of quick layers I turned it into a card. 

Happy Crafting!
signature


SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Sentiment (Stampin Up - Retired)
INKS: Wild Cherry (My Favorite Things)
PAPER: Classics (KI Memories), Recollections Solids (Michael's)
DIES: Floral Window (Silhouette Cameo Store)
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

1 comment:

Donna Nuce said...

You have me motivated to dig through my scrap pile and to recycle some of them. Gorgeous card Paula. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...