Thursday, October 10, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #193

My card shares this week have been a bit hodgepodge, at least from my perspective. For the better part of this year I've been choosing 6-7 challenges I wanted to take on each week, making the cards during my weekend crafting time (usually one weekend day) and then setting up posts for the upcoming week on Sunday evening. This past weekend I didn't get any cards made and so my shares have been a combination of cards I had made earlier and some that I've worked on this week. Though I might color some images, all-out crafting on weeknights is usually out of the question for me because I need to unpack and set up my area.

Anyhow, the OWH Sketch was a perfect fit for me this week. It's a nice CAS design that I could pull together from a few select pieces of paper I had at hand. The main panel in this is actually strategically cut from a corner of a piece of  12 x 12 scrapbook paper, inked on the edges. I stamped my sentiment right onto the panel added a layer to frame it and add some detail to the design. A piece of gardener's twine and three snaps and I was done.


Papers from the Boy Scout Paper Pad (K&Co.) • Black Onyx Ink (Versafine)

With the exception of a sheet or two for specific projects I seldom buy 12 x 12 papers these days but I'm determined to put what I have left in my stash to use and this was a good way to do that.

Happy Crafting!
signature


3 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

A very cute Moose. So you must not scrapbook much if you don't buy 12x12 paper. Or do you scrapbook in a smaller size?

Unknown said...

I have several 12 x 12's I could use with this sketch...

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Paula,
Nice to see you as always!! I have been meaning to ask you where you had your Watermark (the one of these new cards) created!! I really love the style of this, especially the font and would love to have one designed for my photos!!

Thanks in advance for your time and as always -- Keep on Creating...

Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...