Saturday, July 26, 2014

Embossed Masculine Design

Hello Friends! I have another quick share of a card I did VCMP d for the embossing challenge hosted by Bobbi over at Bobbi's Treasures. I have a lot of embossing folders and have always liked how easy they make it to take almost any card design and 'kick it up a notch'. There are so many patterns available and quite a few that work well for masculine designs. Though most of my folders are the basic 4.25 x 5.5 size I have a few that I collected along the way that are borders and images and the old car in this car is one of them.

The car is a small folder from Tim Holtz's line and the postal cancellation one I used for the the background is from paper Studio. The tag die cut is another of those individuals by WeR that I mentioned in my last post and as it turns out it's a perfect fit for this old Thank You sentiment stamp I have in my collection.

It's hard to believe that August is just around the corner again. I hope this find you all enjoying a great summer.

Happy Crafting!
signature


3 comments:

Beth F. said...

This card is awesome! Perfectly masculine!

Penny Ward said...

What a wonderful card! I love the embossing folder you used...will be looking for that one.

Tommi said...

Handsome card! Like the embossed and sanded car.
TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...