Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Rare Halloween Card

Hello Friends! I have an unusual card share today because it's been years since I've made a Halloween card. When I started making cards on a regular basis for OWH back in 2008 I'd gone out and gotten a small selection of Halloween stamps. There weren't as many OWH crafters making cards back then and since they were in demand for heros to send home I found myself including Halloween designs in my boxes.



Fast forward a few years to 2012 and now there were many Halloween cards being made and a dwindling demand... so I did the natural thing and in a clean-out of my supplies I sold off a bunch of stamps, including all the Halloween stamps I had. All except for one... the one I used to create this card for a recent card swap.

It's a simple card but I'm glad I held onto this stamp since it at least it gave me something to use to create this card.

Happy Crafting!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...