Sunday, March 30, 2008

What's The Deal With These BLOGS?

If you're one of those people who are wondering just what a blog is, the answer is simple it's basically an online journal. The only thing, is when I think of a "journal", it evokes a personal record not really one you share with other people, and definitely not the entire universe. Maybe a blog could better be described as a personal "soap box", jump on and you can rant and rave about whatever you want.

Now that we've covered the WHAT of blogs, the obvious question is WHY? This one is a lot harder to answer. I for one have wondered, with the endless list of things that most of us have to do, who on earth wants to add "read so-and-so's blog" to that list! I have yet to come up with an answer to that but I am working on it. :)

Why have I started this blog? The catalyst was finding this website: CardsForHeroes.org and wanting a way to chronicle my participation and more importantly a easy way to spread the word.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...