Saturday, August 10, 2013

Be Mine

I have a quick card share for today from my files. I usually keep photos of cards that I've made that I'm not sharing as part of any challenge aside in a folder so that I can share them whenever. Lately I've been making most of my cards for specific challenges but I do try to keep in mind the categories that are always in demand for OWH and I incorporate them into the challenges. Love cards seem to be on the 'needs' list all the time. This one was in my last box.




I've tried the chalkboard technique a few times and not only is it fun, it's not as difficult as it first looks. It's a great effect if you have a lot of big sentiment stamps in your collection like I do. Hope you have a great weekend.

Happy Crafting!
signature



SUPPLIES USED: 
STAMPS: Lovey Dovey Sentiments (My Favorite Things), 
INKS: Versamark
PAPER: Red Hot, Black Licorice (MFT), Floral - Neopolitan Bean Bisque (Jillibean Soup), Green Print - Print Poetry (Stampin Up)
DIES: Labels Eighteen (Spellbinders)
OTHER: White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Blue Satin Ribbon (Stampin Up), Quilted Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Uniball White Signo Gel Pen
BASICS: Click HERE to check out my crafting tool bag.

5 comments:

Kim M said...

This is a wonderful card, Paula! I have only attempted the chalkboard technique once and it didn't turn out very well. I really need to try again. You've inspired me! :-)

Jen M said...

Very pretty, Paula! I think I need to give the chalkboard look a try. I like your updated blog look, too. :)

Linda said...

Great job...love those details!

Penny Ward said...

You are so brave to to go with the chalkboard look...I have tried it several times, and threw them all away. I love the look with the pattern papers. So pretty!!!

Dixie Cochran said...

Wowzers! I love this. The chalkboard provides a nice "quiet" space for the sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...